- Lacquered yellow brass body and bell standard Bb baritone horn
- Lightweight, .528″ bore, 9″ upright bell, 3 stainless steel smooth top action pistons
- Includes: silver plated mouthpiece, pro-deluxe hard case, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: Cecilio 92-D chromatic/string tuner with metronome
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
- Valves: It typically has three or four piston valves, which are used to change the pitch of the instrument. The valves are pressed down to redirect the airflow through different combinations of tubing, allowing the player to produce a wide range of notes.
- Bell: Its bell is flared, amplifying the sound produced by the instrument. The size and shape of the bell contribute to the instrument’s tone quality, resonance, and projection.
- Mouthpiece: Its mouthpiece is similar to that of a trumpet or cornet. It is cup-shaped and helps create the instrument’s characteristic sound by controlling the airflow and vibration of the player’s lips.
- Bore Size: Baritones come in different bore sizes, which refer to the diameter of the inner tubing. Smaller bore sizes produce a brighter and more focused sound, while larger bore sizes result in a warmer and more expansive tone.