Legendary Mackie PPM1008 circuitry combined with roadworthy design and portability result in the ultimate powered mixer.
Premium Mackie PPM1008 preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential. Individual channel inserts and dedicated in-line compressors add even more ways to fine-tune your mix.
“GIG READY” FX
The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with tap tempo enable you to create
Every Mackie PPM1008 mixer features two ridiculously robust Class-D power amps for Mains and Monitors designed for maximum efficiency and minimum heat, delivering 95% of power straight to the speakers. Fast Recovery™ circuitry eliminates the risk of pesky amp latching. And to help protect your speakers, we’ve included a built-in internal limiter that rival many outboard limiters available.
FINE TUNE YOUR MIX
Mackie PPM1008 designed for maximum tonal control in a live sound environment, the legendary Mackie 3-band active channel EQ, with up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, provides more tone-sculpting latitude than any other mixer in its class.
The Mackie PPM1008 PPM Series Mixers are “Built-Like-A-Tank”, armored inside a solid steel chassis that helps protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (think beer). Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end caps (PPM608 &PPM1008) will protect the mixer from years of abuse
ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES
Mackie PPM1008 dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments. Plus, features like 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections, dual 7-Band GEQ on the Mains, and Monitor outputs provide the tools any engineer needs to create a solid mix.
BIG SOUND, SMALL FOOTPRINT
The Mackie PPM1008 PPM Series Powered Mixers are an excellent choice for small to medium-sized venues or bars that have limited space. It’s compact and ultra-lightweight design mean you can pull it out when you need it and have all the power you need. PPM is an excellent solution for integration into existing passive loudspeaker systems, bands touring small clubs, or any application requiring an ultra-lightweight, powerful, all-in-one mixing Mackie PPM1008 and amplification solution.
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W, Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- Dual 500W Mackie designed Class D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie’s Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable
- 20 lb.