Nux MG-100 Modeling Guitar Effect Pedal 58 Effect 72 Product description
Operations and functions:
1. Preset(footswitches): Select presets;
Right switch: select the next preset up Left switch: select the next preset down Both switch(press simultaneously): enter tuning mode 2.Expression pedal: Control Nux MG-100 Modeling Guitar Processor volume, wah or assigned effect parameter.
3.Module button: Control effect module.
4.Save button: Save tone settings that you create by using the panel knobs and pedals.
5.Tap button: Set overall tempo, allow you to sync the delay time to the tempo of the song.
6.Display: Show working status (different modes).
7.Edit: Stop save procedure or return to last mode (in Save mode).
8.Jam: Control built-in drum and loop machine (on or off).
9.Mixer: Connect item to a recorder, a hi-fi system,
headphones or other audio devices. 10.Select: Choose effects for each module.
11.Knobs 1-3: Adjust parameter of the effect in the module.
12.Pedal: Select module to assign to the expression pedal.
- 58 types of effect, up to 8 types can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with True Simulation of Analog Circuit(TSAC) Cherub’s TS/AC technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar(120Hz,250Hz,750Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz,6.4kHz).
- 11 cabinet models.
There are no reviews yet.