KRK ROKIT 5 G3 2-Way 5″ POWERED STUDIO MONITOR
Product information “KRK ROKIT 5 G3”
The KRK ROKIT 5 G3 is the most compact model in the hugely popular Rokit series. Equipped with a bi-amped, class A-B amplifier the RP5G3 is an excellent two-way powered speaker that pushes 50 watts through a 5-inch woofer and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. The 5-inch woofer in the RP5 G3 is an Aramid glass composite woofer with KRK’s trademark yellow covering.
It handles 30 watts of the total output. The 1-inch woofer is of a soft dome design and channels the other 20 watts. The RP5G3 also provides both low and high frequency adjustments so you can tailor the speaker’s response curve to your personal taste.
The KRK ROKIT 5 G3 monitor is designed to offer maximum headroom with minimal distortion. It has a frequency response of 45 Hz – 35 kHz and an impressive Max Peak SPL of 106 dB. The rear of the RP5G3 has a 1/4-inch balanced TRS input, and a balanced XLR.
There is also an unbalanced RCA input. ROKIT Generation 3 speakers are made from medium-density fiberboard material covered in black vinyl wrap. A factory-installed foam pad keeps the speaker and the resting surface isolated from one another, to eliminate cross-resonance that muddies the sound.
Overall, the ROKIT Generation 3 powered speakers were designed to provide peerless clarity on midrange and vocals while delivering substantially extended bass response. As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Experience the accurate sound reproduction and acoustic precision of the KRK ROKIT G3 and hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 2-Way 5″ POWERED STUDIO MONITOR Specifications
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 features
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior imaging
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Low-frequency: 5″ Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- High-frequency: 1″ soft dome tweeter
- Amplifier: active, class A-B, bi-amplified
- Power Output: 50 W
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR, Balanced 1/4″ TRS – 10 kOhm, Unbalanced RCA – 7 kOhm
- LF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB
- System volume: -30dB – +6dB
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Auto-Standby: 30min
- Magnetic shielding: yes
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Enclosure construction: MDF
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.7″ (246mm) x 7.4″ (188mm) x 11.2″ (284mm)
- Weight: 13 Lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Color: black
|Max. Sound pressure:||105 – 109 db|
|Power RMS:||1 – 50 W|
|Diameter Woofer:||5 inch|
They are great church speakers. Order yours at affordable prices at our stores available in Nairobi Kenya
There are no reviews yet.