Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310
Now you can enjoy the flat response and faithful performance of your Behringer crossover anywhere in the world with the updated Super-X Pro CX2310 v2. The latest version of the classic crossover features an internal switch-mode power supply for 100–240V operation, all with the low noise and low power consumption you’ve come to expect from Behringer.
The Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310 v2 is a versatile crossover that’s equipped for any professional live sound rig. The CX2310 v2 is capable of either 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX2310 v2 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand.
Behringer Crossover flexibility
Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch. For use with a subwoofer, the CX2310 v2 also includes a low-frequency output summing option. For the flexibility you need in configuring your PA system, check out the Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310 v2 from Sweetwater.
Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310 Crossover Specifications
- Modes:2-way Stereo, 3-way Mono
- Filter Types:Linkwitz-Riley
- Filters:24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequencies – Stereo:Low, High
- Crossover Frequencies – Mono:Low, Mid, High
- Inputs:2 x XLR
- Outputs:2 x XLR (low/mid), 2 x XLR (high), 1 x XLR (sub out)
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:3.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:cx2310v2
Behringer Crossover Features
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover
- Internal switch-mode power supply for worldwide, 100–240V operation
- State-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent Frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life