From the manufacturer
Available in Tom & Bass, Clear & Coated
Make a Bigger Impact
Evans G2 Clear is one of the most popular drumheads out there, with two plies of 7mil film offering maximum durability, wide-open response, and undeniably fat low-end. This drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
LEVEL IT OUT TO LAY IT DOWN
Level 360 Technology extends the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design initiates even contact with the edge of the drum shell, creating a perfectly level fit.
12″ Evans Drumhead Specifications
- Clear resonant snare drumhead made using a single ply of 3mil film
- Offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans’ most versatile snare side head
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
12″ Evans Drumhead Features
- 12″ drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drum head
There are no reviews yet.