YamahaTRBX174 bass guitar is a popular entry-level bass guitar known for its combination of affordability, playability, and versatility. Here is a detailed description of the Yamaha TRBX174 bass guitar:
- The TRBX174 features a contoured double-cutaway body design, providing easy access to the higher frets and enhancing overall playing comfort.
- The body is typically made of solid mahogany or agathis, which gives it a warm and balanced tonal character.
- It comes with a smooth and comfortable maple neck that’s bolted onto the body, ensuring stability and sustain.
- The neck profile is generally considered to be slim, making it comfortable for players with different hand sizes.
- The fretboard is usually made of rosewood, a common choice for bass guitars due to its smooth feel and warm tonal characteristics.
- It features 24 frets, allowing for extended range playing and access to higher notes.
- The scale length of the Yamaha TRBX174 is typically 34 inches, which is standard for most bass guitars. This provides a good balance between playability and tone.
Pickups and Electronics:
- The TRBX174 comes equipped with two single-coil pickups, one near the neck and one near the bridge. These pickups are responsible for capturing the vibrations of the strings and converting them into electrical signals.
- It usually has a simple control layout with a volume knob for each pickup, a master tone control, and a pickup balance knob. This setup offers a wide range of tonal options, allowing players to dial in their preferred sound.
- The bridge is a standard vintage-style design, providing stable string anchoring and intonation adjustment.
- The hardware on the TRBX174 is generally made of chrome or similar materials, giving it a sleek and durable appearance.
- The TRBX174 is available in various finishes, which may include solid colors like black, white, or sunburst, as well as natural wood finishes.
Overall, the Yamaha TRBX174 is a reliable and affordable bass guitar suitable for beginners and players on a budget. Its comfortable playability, versatile tonal options, and solid construction make it a popular choice among those looking for a dependable instrument to start their bass-playing journey.