The C-2 Matched Studio Condenser Microphones from Behringer are designed for capturing vocals and instruments. The microphones are matched in frequency and sensitivity for accurate stereo recordings. Each microphone features a wide frequency response and a low-cut filter for eliminating low-frequency noise. The -10 dB pad switch provides additional headroom, minimizing noise when capturing peaking levels. The Behringer C-2 package includes two custom microphone stand adapters, two windscreens, a stereo bar, and a carrying case.
Our C-2 studio microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these condenser mics are outstanding in both live and studio applications.
Every stitch of these condenser mics is designed to deliver beautiful sound. Beginning with the gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector, you get the highest signal integrity.
Once connected to your system, you’ll notice these twin pro-caliber microphones have a 4 dB boost in the 1 kHz – 8 kHz range. For those of you new to phantom microphones, this basically means you’ll get a slightly brighter sound that will give the perfect shape to cymbals and overhead miking. Acoustic pianos and choirs also benefit greatly from this type of frequency response.
Our C-2 mics also feature a low-frequency roll off switch to eliminate infra-sonics (mic handling noise, sound created by creaky stages), as well as a switchable -10 dB input pad to accommodate hot signals, such as a really loud vocalist or overzealous cellist.
The C-2 mics not only sound great, they come packed with custom stand adapters, windscreens, a stereo bar for mounting both mics in stereo alignment, and a transport case. As soon as you take them out of the box, these mics are ready to become a mind-blowing addition to your sound arsenal. Check them out at Drumbeats sounds
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity