Max 744 Wireless Microphone Specifications
- Carrier Frequency Range: 180.05MHz to 220.25MHz, VHF HIGH band
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005% with quartz controlled
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Max Deviation Range: +/-15KHz, with limiting compressor
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz
- System S/N Ratio: Better than 100dB.(A)
- T.H.D: Less than 0.5%
- Audio Dynamic Range: Over 100dB, Over 118dB with limiting
- Service Areas: 30 meters
- Receiving System: Dual channels fixed frequency by quartz
- Receiver S/N Ratio: Over 108dB at 15KHz deviation
- Receiver Image & Spurious Rejection: 80dB minimum
- Receiver Unit Power Supply: DC 12V 1A (AC/DC Power Adapter Included
The Legendary DH-744 vHF microphone is the latest generation of its company UHF, PLL-synthesized units. Representing a major breakthrough in both price and performance, it offers the superior performance, convenience and operational advantage of a top frequency-agile vHF wireless system.
The system delivers 32 user automatic-selectable channels within any of several available 25MHz wide bands in the uncluttered wide-open high UHF range (790-865MHz) for optimum clear channel capability in any position.
- Two wireless Handheld Microphones with balanced output.
- Multi-channel high band anti-interrupting wave;thereby eliminating interference successfully.
- PLL-synthesized fixed, working separately even if used even at the same time.
- Companding design to expand effective range.
- Eliminates feed-backs and noise and mostly reduces chance of interference.
- Sensitive receiving design with antennas positioned at the front of the receiver.
- Perfect performance gear for church,musical concerts and many more.
- Operating Distance: 150 meters