Rcf 18 inch subwoofer speaker
Incredibly linear frequency response characteristics, the highest power handling of any comparable 18-inch transducer, the lowest power compression. The LF18X451 features a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll, constant geometry surround: this combination provides remarkable strength and a peak to peak maximum excursion of 54 mm.
The new dual forced hyper-venting system guarantee a very efficient voice coil ventilation for minimum power compression and incredible power handling. A double silicon spider system ensures excellent control during large excursions. A fully optimised T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation.
Highlights Rcf 18’sub speakers
- High BL low-frequency driver with deep, punchy bass
- 4″ diameter inside/outside copper voice coil on fiberglass former
- 2,000-watt continuous program power handling
- Forced air ventilation and 15 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon-based damping control
- Triple roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry
- Good sensitivity, low distortion, extraordinary definition
Successor to the legendary RCF L18P300, the L18P400 18″ subwoofer speaker is intended for use in applications where incredible power handling, long excursion, and perfect control are required. It is ideal for high-quality professional bass reflex and bass-horn speaker systems.
- 4,5 – inch fiberglas Inside/Outside copper voice coil
- 3600 Watt continuous program power handling
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- 30 Hz – 1 kHz Frequency range