Behringer FBQ 3102 Graphic Equalizer Specifications
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
FBQ 3102 Graphic Equalizer
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ1502 takes the graphic equalizer a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass,bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff , such as snare drums,cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
Behringer Graphic Equalizer Special Tools for Low Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ1502 features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, that helps remove non-essential bass content below 25 Hz, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added control gives the FBQ1502 the power to instantly clean up your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Crossover Built in
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ1502 also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 – 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how Behringer saves you money.
FBQ – Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, Behringer has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Stereo or Double-Duty?
The FBQ1502 is designed to improve your sound from every angle: it’s a great stereo Front Of House (FOH) equalizer; or, you could use one side for mono FOH, while the other side EQs your monitors – which is where you need the maximum feedback control.
Superb Audio, Sound Value
When you want to bring out the very best from your sound system or your performance, in the studio or at your next gig – put your trust in the ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ1502. We dare you to compare it to the competition. Once you do, you’ll choose Behringer again and again for both audio quality and value.