The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12″ two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn’t call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
While intended for smaller venues, the VRX932LA is designed and built to the same high standards as VERTEC and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. The VRX932LA delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
In addition to flying applications, one or two VRX932LA speakers may be mounted onto a tripod or subwoofer and pole. By attaching the optional Array Frame to the bottom enclosure, the VRX932LA’s ingenious cabinet design allows up to four speakers to be ground stacked to create an up-firing array.
- System Type: 12″ two-way, line array loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range: 57 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz (3 dB)
- Copverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- System Sensitivity: 1 W, 1 m: Passive: 95 dB SPL, LF: 95 dB SPL, HF: 114 dB SPL 3
- Normal Impedance: 8 ohms (passive mode)
- Components: LOW FREQ.: 1 x JBL 2262H, HIGH FREQ.: 3 x JBL 2407J
- System Maximum SPL: Passive: 130 dB SPL peak, Bi-amp LF: 130 dB SPL peak, Bi-amp HF: 139 dB SPL peak
- Manufacturer: JBL
- Typ: Head
- Signal Processing: Passive
- Size of Woofer (Inches): 12
- Size of Tweeter (Inches): 1
- Power Output in W(RMS) @8Ohm: 800
- Impedance (Ohm): 8
- max. Peak SPL (dB): 130
- Weight (kg): 21.8
- Housing Material: Wood
- Multi-Function Housing: No
- Airworthy: Yes
- Beam angle: 100°
- Frequency Response from (Hz): 75
- Frequency Response to (Hz): 20000
- Crossover Network: Yes
- Link: Yes
- Input: Speakon
- Output: Speakon
- Wheels included: No
- Height (mm): 349
- Width (mm): 597
- Depth (mm): 381
- incl. Stand: No
- incl. Cover: No
Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak power. DSP-based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and lightweight. VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers.
2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design. Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
The JBL VRX 932 Line Array loudspeaker offers quality Sound. If you are looking for Speakers with bass, this is your Speaker. The Speaker has the best bass speakers price in Kenya. The JBL VRX 932 Line Array Speakers price in Kenya is affordable and worth every penny in comparison to what it brings to the table