JBL JRX 225 Speaker Specifications
- Features: JBL JRX 225 Dual 15″ 2000 Watt Passive DJ/PA Speaker. Dual JBL low-frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil for greater efficiency and power handling. JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design. High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire. Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide. 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) enclosure
- SonicGuard protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.. Non-resonant, all-steel handles. 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10. Details: Power Rating : 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 42 Hz – 18 kHz. Frequency Response (3 dB) : 62 Hz – 13 kHz. Sensitivity (1w/1m) : 100 dB SPL. Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms. Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms. Maximum SPL: 133 dB. Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50. Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1092 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in). Weight : 42.6 kg (94 lb). High-Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C, 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide. Low-Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
Dual 15″ Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The Speaker is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual low-frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high-frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- An attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
The JBL JRX 225 loudspeaker offers quality Sound. If you are looking for Speakers with bass, this is your Speaker. The Speaker has the best bass speakers price in Kenya. The JRX 225 loudspeaker speakers price in Kenya is affordable and worth every penny in comparison to what it brings to the table