Designed for content creators, gamers, and mixing engineers, this pair of PreSonus Eris E5 BT Active Media Reference Monitors with Bluetooth provide a clear, accurate frequency response and a wide variety of inputs. These high-quality monitors utilize 5.25″ woven composite woofers and 1″ silk-dome tweeters for a balanced sound across its 53 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. You can input sound to the monitors over 1/4″ TRS jacks, unbalanced RCA inputs, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and Bluetooth 5.0 streaming. Whether you’re monitoring from an audio interface, a computer output, a receiver, or a mobile device, these monitors can accommodate you.
The Eris E5 monitor is a front ported compact near field monitor with a 5.25″ woofer, and 1″ silk dome tweeter. It has an audible frequency response of 53 Hz to 22 kHz, and a host of equalization controls to tailor the acoustic response to the room.
Like all studio monitors, the Eris E5 monitors aim to deliver an accurate representation of your music, so you can hear what needs fixing. So how do the E5s perform?
Eris E5 BTs are built using the same technologies — so unlike other home audio speakers that hype the bass frequency at the expense of others, Eris speakers provide an even response throughout the frequency range — from bass to treble. This means you’ll hear your favorite music exactly as artists and engineers intend it to be heard. High and Low Acoustic Tuning controls let you dial in the E5 BTs precisely to your environment to further ensure the best sound possible.
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input for use with mobile devices
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS plus 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for connecting nearly any stereo source
- 100W (50W/side) Class D amplification
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- 1/4″ TRS (balanced/unbalanced) summed mono subwoofer output
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software