Desktop recording studio + Heritage plug-in bundle
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Heritage Edition USB
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB is a 2×6 audio interface with USB 3.0 interface (not backward compatible), so it can be used by Windows users. The audio interface is equipped with the best converter technology with 24Bit/192kHz, which promises high-quality studio sound. In addition, there are two microphone / line inputs with switchable phantom power, a Hi-Z input, a stereo headphone output, 4 line outputs and an optical input, giving you a total of 16 channels.
studio or for home recording applications
So it’s equally an outstanding audio recording tool on the road, as well as in the studio or for home recording applications. In addition, the full range of UAD plug-ins can be accessed in real time during audio recording, giving you access to entire racks of classic EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs and guitar amps.
DAW support is extensive
DAW support is extensive, making it compatible with popular digital audio workstations such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Live.
Recording studio in desktop format
The included UAD 2 plug-ins turn any recording setup into a virtual recording studio with the analog sound of famous studio classics. When you purchase the Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo, the Realtime analogue Classics and Heritage plug -in packages are included.
important studio tools
This gives you access to all the important studio tools in multiple versions: classic LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec and Universal Audio EQs, various delays and reverb effects from AKG, Korg or Roland, as well as transistor- or tube-based Preamps from Neve, Helios or Siemens.
Thanks to advanced tools such as the Precision Mastering series or the precise Oxford EQ, even tasks that require a high degree of precision can be reliably handled. If you also get a more comprehensive reverb plug-in, eg. UAD Ocean Way Studios, you are perfectly equipped for almost any application!
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Heritage Edition Overview:
- 24bit/192kHz converter technology
- lantency-free monitoring
- UAD real-time processing for recording via classic compressors, EQs, tape machines, microphones and guitar amps
- USB 3.0 port for fast PCIe audio processing
- Unison technology for simulating classic mic preamps
- 2 high-quality mic/line preamps
- 2 line outputs
- Hi-Z instrument input
- Stereo headphone jack
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for highest resolution of all levels
- up to eight additional digital input channels via the optical connector
- analog circuit design
- highest quality components and perfect manufacturing quality
- incl. power cable
- incl. USB 3.0 cable
Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 on 64Bit only!
Included in the Heritage UAD Plug-in Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix® LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec® Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- UA Pure Plate Reverb
- Manufacturer: Universal Audio
- Operating system: Windows
- Application Area: Pro
- Number of channels: 10×4
- Number of Microphone Inputs: 2
- Line ins: 2
- DI In: 0
- Line outs: 4
- Headphone inputs: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- S/PDIF coaxial In: 0
- S/PDIF coaxial Out: 0
- S/PDIF optical In: 0
- S/PDIF optical Out: 0
- ADAT In: 1
- AES/EBU: 0
- Other interfaces: 0
- MIDI Interface: No
- Wordclock In: No
- Wordclock Out: No
- Maximum sampling rate in kHz: 192
- Maximum sampling rate in bit: 24
- Bus Powered: No
- incl. Power Adapter: Yes
- USB Version: 3
- Width (mm): 160
- Depth (mm): 157
- Height (mm): 66
- Weight (kg): 1.84
The studio equipment for music recording usage is one of the best in the market due to its quality output. The studio equipment for sale in Kenya at drumbeatssounds at very affordable prices
There are no reviews yet.