The CS 6000 power amplifier is designed to provide years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. This amplifier offers sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous while remaining surprisingly compact.
Peavey Amplifier Protection
Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency in difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions.
The CS’s high-efficiency design uses multi-rail class-H technology to produce high output power while reducing losses. Massive heat sinks and a high-volume cooling fan maintain a lower overall operating temperature, resulting in longer output transistor life.
Power Amplifier Specifications
- Distortion Detection Technique (DDT)
- Line voltage selector switch
- High volume cooling fan
- 100 Hz, 24dB/octave, Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Front panel LEDs: DDT, Signal, Thermal Protect and Power
- Switchable 2nd order 40Hz high pass filter
- Weight Packed: 86.20 lb(39.1 kg)
- Width Packed: 25″(63.5 cm)
- Height Packed: 26″(66.04 cm)
- Depth Packed: 9″(22.86 cm)
The power amp is one of the best amplifiers in Kenya and is worth your money. The power amplifier price in Kenya is affordable yet delivers excellent quality output