All Soundcraft Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal-to-noise ratio.
Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ
They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs
They all include a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
2-in/2-out USB interface
All the consoles come with a 2-in/2-out USB interface. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPXL native plug-in and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
In addition, the consoles feature smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The Signature Series are built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
The Ableton Live 10 Lite software is an included download with all Signature Series consoles. Feed your creativity with this fast, flexible sequencing and workstation. From built-in instruments, sounds and effects to recording and mixing features, Live 10 Lite gives you everything you need to create, produce and perform.
|Signature 10||Signature 12 / 12 MTK||Signature 16||Signature 22 / 22 MTK|
|Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps||6||8||12||16|
|Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ||3-band (1 band of swept mids)||3-band (1 band of swept mids)||4-band (2 bands of swept mids)||4-band (2 bands of swept mids)|
|dbx® Limiters on inputs||2||2||4||8|
|Lexicon® Effects||Single Engine||Single Engine||Single Engine||Dual Engine|
|USB Interface||2-in/2-out||2-in/2-out (14-in/12-out on 12 MTK)||2-in/2-out||2-in/2-out (24-in/22-out on 22 MTK)|
|Subgroups||0||2 mono/1 stereo||4 mono/2 stereo||4 mono/2 stereo|
- High-Performance 16-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording*
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
* USB Interface Compatibility:
PC: Supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Mac: Supports Mac OS 10.7.x Lion through 10.11.x El Capitan