ElectroVoice EKX-15 Professional 15″ powered loudspeaker Specifications
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminium pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for the best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
ElectroVoice EKX-15 Professional 15″ powered loudspeaker
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology – all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
Ideal for portable and installed applications
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range models), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
Subs feature large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension, and are equipped with a metal grille reinforcement bar.