JBL JRX 112 Features
- JBL 12″ low-frequency driver with a 64 mm (2½ in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency
performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers “coherent summation” in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the
crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium
Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- The attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- System Type: 12″ 2-way, stage monitor
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB)1: 70 Hz – 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Capacity2: 250 watts
- Peak Power Capacity2: 1000 watts
- Recommended Amplifier 250-500 watts @ 8 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low-Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); ¼” TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Enclosure Construction: 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued
and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 35 mm, cast aluminium dual-angle pole-mount socket
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm, (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 22.0 kg (49 lb)
The JBL 112 is a loudspeaker that offers quality Sound. If you are looking for Speakers with bass, this is your Speaker. The Speaker has the best bass speakers price in Kenya. The JBL 112 loudspeaker speakers price in Kenya is affordable and worth every penny in comparison to what it brings to the table
They are great church speakers. Order yours at affordable prices at our stores available in Nairobi Kenya