Behringer B-2 PRO Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
|Model Name||B-2 PRO|
|Connector Type||XLR 3-Pin|
|Special Feature||Dual-Diaphragm, Gold-Sputtered Capsule; Switchable Polar Pattern; Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8 See more|
|Included Components||Dual Diaphragm Studio Microphone|
|Item Weight||4.41 Pounds|
|Microphone Form Factor||Microphone Only|
About Behringer B-2 PRO Professional Microphone
- Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with 3 Switchable Polar Patterns 10dB Pad
Behringer B-2 PRO
Gold-Sputtered Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- The gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for the highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminium transport case included
Behringer B-2 PRO Professional Microphone
The B-2 PRO microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! These professional-quality condenser microphones are designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, Omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, B-2 PRO-ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminium case, the B-2 PRO just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They’re the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. B-2 PRO mics are capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your B-2 PRO using any phantom power-equipped Behringer XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-2 PRO?
The B-2 PRO condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0″ gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-2 PRO mic delivers an open, transparent sound with an excellent transient response, with ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and a slight boost in the presence range. The B-2 PRO has three selectable pickup patterns: Omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – without any bleed from the sides.
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-2 PRO truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency.
But That’s Not All…
The B-2 PRO microphone is designed to be your go-to condenser mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand all the rigours of those late-night recording marathons – and the included carrying case ensures they always travel in safety and style.
The studio-grade B-2 PRO condenser microphone is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications. Check out the incredible B-2 PRO at a dealer near you.
There are no reviews yet.