M-Audio Bx8 Carbon Monitor Speakers
Professional Monitoring for the Professional Studio
The M-Audio monitors help you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 8″ woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25″ natural silk dome tweeter, the BX8 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic, professional mixing.
high power with less noise
The bi-amplified 130 Watt Class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today’s modern music with ease. With the BX8 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
Sweeter Sweet Spot
The tweeter’s waveguide of M-Audio BX8 Carbon has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio.
Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you’re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the BX8 Carbon.
Mixing doesn’t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX8 Carbon’s Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration tools, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere.
flexible monitoring setup
Adapt the BX8 Carbon to any mixing environment-from bedrooms to basements to professional studios-without compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voicecoil and damped rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier: Power 70 W
- HF Amplifier: Power 60 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB typical A-weighted
- 1 x XLR balanced input connector
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meterwith volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turnon/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension: (height x width x depth): 15″ x 10″ x 12″, 381 mm x 254 mm x 305 mm
- Weight (without packing): 26.4 lbs., 12 kg
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The studio equipment for music recording usage is one of the best in the market due to its quality output. The studio equipment for sale in Kenya at drumbeatssounds at very affordable prices
There are no reviews yet.