Apex dBQ-zero EQ
Accessible price point but no-compromise design
The Apex dBQ-zero EQ on each channel, the 30-band constant-Q graphic section is completed with a filter section consisting of a high-pass filter, high and low shelving equalisers and two notch filters. Shelving filters add warmth and colour to the mix. A typical application for our frequency adjustable high-pass filter is to remove hum or vibration transmitted by turntables. Notch filters allow fast and easy removal of noise or potential feedback frequencies. Constant-Q design preserves filter bandwidth independently from the amplitude control settings and therefore minimises the adjacent band interaction. Constant-Q reinforces the graphical representation by the front panel faders of the actual frequency response.
Front panel marking and controls are clear and straightforward. Two 10-segment LED level indicators each with dedicated signal and clip LED are available.
To simplify the set-up of the equipment in any situation, on the road as well as in fixed installation, the dBQ-Zero offers XLR, 6,35mm Jack and screw terminals connections, all electronically balanced.
A must have in any outboard rack !
Apex dBQ-zero EQ Specifications
- Overall Gain Control +/- 10dB
- Variable High-Pass Filters For Removing Unwanted Noise
- 2 High-Q Notch Filters With A Depth Of -30 DB, For Feedback Suppression
- High And Low Shelving Filters For Smooth Frequency Adjustment
- Clear 10-Segment Led Level Indicator With Dedicated Signal And Clip LED
- Clip Indicator Driven By A Peak Sensing Circuit Giving Overload Indication At Critical Points Of The Equaliser Circuit
- 45 Mm Precision Faders
- Switch-Able Boost/Cut Scale +/- 6 DB Or +/- 15 DB
- Complete Equaliser Bypass Switch And Automatic Bypass If There Is A Power Failure
- Universal Switch-Mode Power Supply For World Wide Use
There are no reviews yet.