M-Audio BX6 Carbon Compact studio monitors
The M-Audio BX-6 Carbon is an active studio monitor featuring a 6” woven Kevlar woofer, 1.25” silk-dome tweeter, a bi-amplified 130 watt class A/B design and a unique Acoustic Space Control feature that lets you calibrate the monitor to your mixing environment.
Product information – M-Audio BX6 Carbon
The M-Audio BX6 Carbon is an active studio monitor featuring a 6” woven Kevlar woofer, 1.25” silk-dome tweeter, a bi-amplified 130 watt class A/B design and a unique Acoustic Space Control feature that lets you calibrate the monitor to your mixing environment.
The monitor builds on the success of the BX6 D2 by improving the waveguide for superior stereo imaging and offering a frequency response of 45 Hz to 22kHz.
If you need an affordable yet professional active monitor for any level of studio work, the M-Audio BX-6 Carbon delivers everything you could ask for at a great price.
BX-6 Carbon Details
The BX6 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control.
– Equipped with a 6” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX6 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic mixing in a space-saving design.
– The bi-amplified 100 Watt Class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today’s modern music with ease. With the BX6 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
– Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies.
M-Audio BX6 Carbon Compact studio monitors Specs
The main features of the M-Audio BX-6 Carbon include:
- Flat Frequency Response
- 6” Woven Kevlar LF Driver
- 1.25” Silk-Dome Tweeter
- 130 Watt Class A/B Bi-Amplification
- Acoustic Space Control Calibration
- LEDP placement Cues
- 45 Hz – 22 kHz Frequency Response
M-Audio BX6 Features :
- Manufacturer: M-Audio
- Build: 2-Way
- active / passive: Active
- Watt (RMS) Total: 100
- Woofer (inches): 6
- Input 1: XLR
- Input 2: 6,3mm Jack
- Digital Input: No
- Near- / Mid- / Far-Field: Nearfield
- Bluetooth: No
- iOS Dock: No
- Magnetically shielded: Yes
- Room adjustment: Yes
- Method of room adjustment: Analog
- Frequency Response from (Hz): 45
- Frequency Response to (Hz): 22000
- Watt (RMS) Bass: 60
- Watt (RMS) Tweeter: 40
- Bass Reflex Opening: Rear
- incl. Accessories: No
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 2500
- Weight (kg): 7.5
- Height (mm): 318
- Width (mm): 213
- Depth (mm): 249
The studio equipment for music recording usage is one of the best in the market due to its quality output. The studio equipment for sale in Kenya at drumbeatssounds at very affordable prices
There are no reviews yet.